1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
This is real. And I don’t usually post things of such serious nature but, for some reason, I feel like some people need to see this.
Dog one kills me
The second part of number four is that after this picture was posted, a lot of complete strangers came together to raise the $400 to get that dog back with his owner.
this broke my heart
like he looks at her like she’s his little sister
and they’re playing some game
One of the BEST YouTube comments
*VOTING IS UNDER WAY FOR THE 2013 BEST OF TV AWARDS* The 1st round of voting is OVER. Round 2 started December, 1, 2013. The complete list of 2013 BEST OF TV AWARDS nominees (and write in vote…
Rumbelle is in the semi-finalists!! If you want them to win, go vote for them!!
Can Julie Andrews pass the ‘wholesome test’? The answer is no.
tjmystic asked: Guess who finally has a snippet, lovely? ;) “Ooh, what about this one?” she called, circling the tiny pine in front of her. “It’s the perfect height!” Ahead of her, Rumple laughed and turned around, pivoting on his cane in the snow. “You’ve said that about every tree, Belle,” he grinned. “I’m beginning to worry about your low standards.” She brushed the icicles from the needles nearest her, inhaling the heavy scent of sap even as her heart swelled. Just a few weeks ago, she would have
It’s so beautiful I can’t stand it! I can’t wait until the 20th!!!!!!! :)
:D Yay! Glad you’re enjoying, sweetness. Just wait till you see the whole thing. Let’s hope you don’t mind heavy smut ;) …